Happy Saturday! We hope you're having a fine Saturday, wherever you are. Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a roundup of a few favorite market bags, the fastest way to shuck corn, five things your bartender isn't telling you, and how to "age" your balsamic vinegar to make it taste better! Enjoy!
15. Smart Solutions: Under-Cabinet Lighting 14. In Search of the Perfect Market Bag: 10 Favorite Picks 13. Summer Recipe: Zucchini Boats with Mozzarella and Olives 12. Smart Tip: The Fastest, Easiest Way to Shuck Corn is With Your Microwave 11. 5 Things Your Bartender Isn't Telling You 10. Recipe: Gnocchi with Squash and Sweet Corn 9. Take Pancakes Up a Notch: 7 Mix-Ins That Make Mornings Brighter
8. Garlic Sprouting Too Fast? Preserve It for Later With This Tip
7. Budget Tip: Instantly Age Supermarket Balsamic Vinegar For Higher Quality Taste
6. The Most Popular Dish for Olympic Athletes in Summer 2012: Can You Guess?
5. The Farmers' Market: Helpful Hints and Etiquette Tips
4. 15 Tips to Help You Get the Most Out of Your Summer Tomatoes
3. How To Make Kombucha Tea at Home
2. What Do You Serve Fussy & Picky Eaters? 10 Recipes to Help Meet the Challenge
1. 15 Ways to Eat a Cold Salad for Supper
Previous Hot Posts: The Best Guacamole, Summer Cakes, Picnic Sandwiches, Fresh Takes on Iced Tea, and Beautiful, Unusual Kitchen Floors