Hello, summer! This time last year, we were covering all things cool and thirst-quenching, from fresh strawberry milkshakes to aguas frescas. Get these, plus ideas for decorating your yard, a round-up of picnic salads, and the first tomato of the season, after the jump.
The posts pictured above are in bold below
• How great are the front-facing cabinets in this cozy pink kitchen?
• Six natural cures for bad breath.
• The very first tomato of the year is such a simple pleasure.
• Forget the camper: just bring your kitchen.
• Get the low-down on packed brown sugar.
• Five pretty garlands to make your backyard look super spiffy.
• Knowing how to make a killer strawberry milkshake is a great thing to have in your back pocket.
• This sleek kitchen is what a 1980's kitchen wished it could be.
• Picnicking this weekend? Take along one of these fabulous picnic salads.
• Here's how we wash the grit off a big load of greens from the farmers market.
• This booze may be cheap, but it'll still make a mighty fine cocktail.
• A cold glass of iced coffee is a great start to a hot summer day.
• Pizza on the grill is a must for summer dinners. Here's how to do it.
• These kimchi tofu summer rolls sound like the perfect picnic side dish.
• If all else fails, an agua fresca is sure to cool you off this summer.
A Year Ago and a Week: BLTs in a Bowl & 15 Ways to Eat Summer Squash