Is tomato soup time yet, where you are? Are you still suffering through summer heat, like the reader from Texas who emailed me last week? Or are you enjoying the cooler fall weather? Either way, we have a soup for you. If you want some warmth, try this luxurious cream of tomato soup, spiced and creamy. But if you need something cooler, try the refreshing white Spanish gazpacho from earlier in the week.
Other new recipes include: Banana-oat bars with dates, cute bite-sized challah poppers for Rosh Hashanah, and a luscious tomato salad.
• 4-Ingredient Banana Oat Bars
• 3-Egg Omelet with Quinoa, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Spinach, and Goat Cheese
• Sweet and Savory Challah Poppers
• Cream of Tomato Soup
• Homemade Celery Salt from 101 Cookbooks
• Carrot-Ginger Dressing
• Nigella Lawson's Egyptian Tomato Salad
• Malaga Gazpacho
• Steamed Pork Buns (Baozi)
Previous Week's Recipes: Autumn Udon Noodles, Caramelized Figs in Yogurt & More
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)