Our readers' favorite recipes in September included a very simple, very easy recipe for chewy banana-oat bars, and another for classic cream of tomato soup. There was a dark molasses cake, and a slow-roasted lamb stew too.
• 1 4-Ingredient Banana Oat Bars
• 2 Banana Bread Scones with Brown Sugar Glaze
• 3 Extra-Creamy Cooked Cream Cheese Icing
• 4 Cream of Tomato Soup
• 5 Spatchcocked Ricotta Chicken
• 6 Dark and Damp Molasses Cake
• 7 Mediterranean Chicken Stew with Cinnamon Couscous
• 8 Steamed Pork Buns (Baozi)
• 9 Sweet and Sour Chicken (or Pork!)
• 10 Slow-Roasted Turkish Lamb Stew
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)