Every week we round up our favorite good eats from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there's cute chocolate bowls made from balloons, plus the Girlfriend-On-Vacation Food Pyramid, pigs' ears, and a taste test of cheap (but good) olive oils.
• Serious Chocolate: Balloon Bowls (Not a Hoax) - Make cute little chocolate bowls with nothing more than some meltable chocolate and a cheap balloon.
• The Nasty Bits: Crisp Fried Pig's Ears - Just like pancetta, apparently.
• Girlfriend-On-Vacation Food Pyramid - What your boyfriend eats when you're not around. One guess, anyway.
• Dinner Tonight: Okra Curry - Give okra a little love!
• Taste Test: Cheap But Good Olive Oils - Looking for some cheapish but still good olive oils? Start here.
Previous Good Eats: Duck Tongues and Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cakes
(Image: Melody Kramer/Serious Eats)