Every week we bring you our favorite cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week there's a showdown between fried and baked Buffalo wings, plus pulled pork nachos, a love song for chestnuts, and fish head soup.
• Taste Test: Baked vs. Fried Buffalo Wings - Can a baked Buffalo wing compete in the authenticity test?
• Where's the Love for Chestnuts? - Why are chestnuts so underrated in the United States?
• Dinner Tonight: Pepper and Sausage Ragu with Polenta - This looks scrumptious!
• The Nasty Bits: Fish Head Soup - Chichi writes convincingly about the nuances of fish eyeballs.
• Pulled Pork Nachos - Now that's a Super Bowl recipe!
Previous Good Eats: A Veggie Burger Taste Test
(Image: Blake Royer/Serious Eats)