• Blueberry-Sour Cream Pound Cake from Martha Stewart - The purple swirls of blueberry juices in this one are so pretty. And delicious.
• Rum Pound Cake with Pineapple Sauce from Ezra Pound Cake - It's about to get tropical up in here.
• Apple Cinnamon Toastie from Leite's Culinaria - Ok, maybe it's not technically a pound cake, but it is baked in a loaf pan. And it has a cool name. And it's gluten-free!
• Lemon-Coconut Pound Cake from Fine Cooking - Ooooh, coconut with lemon sounds beyond amazing.
• Cornmeal Pound Cake with Rosemary Syrup from Epicurious - Sometimes we need a break from the sweets, and this sounds like it would do the job nicely.
• Grapefruit Pound Cake from Forty Cakes - I'm imagining this as a more intense version of lemon pound cake.
• Deep Chocolate Sour Cream Pound Cake from Food & Wine - Now we're talking.
• Brickle Pound Cake from Sweet Kat's Kitchen - Think toffee bits, walnuts, and cinnamon swirled into a pound cake...that's brickle!
• Meyer Lemon Pound Cake from Dessarts - A white chocolate glaze is the finishing touch on this lovely cake.
What pound cakes are you baking these days?
Related: Even Better: Grilled Pound Cake
(Image: Romulo Yanes/Gourmet)