• Louisiana Pecan Balls from Sunset Magazine - These sound deliciously similar to Mexican wedding cakes.
• Watermelon Sugar Cookies from Megan's Cookin' - Too cute!
• Cherry Double Chocolate Cookies from Gourmet - Chock full of cherries, chocolates, and crunchy nuts.
• Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies from Real Simple - Classic peanut butter cookies pick up some crunch with rice krispies!
• Black and White Cookies from Smitten Kitchen - I've always wanted to attempt making these classic New York cookies at home.
• Petite Lemon Curd Cookies from Epicurious - I fear I may eat a great many of these "petite" cookies.
• Lime Sugar Sandwich Cookies with Blueberry Cream Filling from Tasty Kitchen - I would make these for the bright purple filling alone.
• Double Ginger Crackles from Fine Cooking - Perfect with a glass of lemonade.
• Chocolate Nutella Cookies from Simply Recipes - This recipe is about the only reason I'd voluntarily part with a cup of Nutella.
What cookies have you been baking?
Related: How to Make Halfway Cookies
(Images: Martha Stewart and Quentin Bacon/Sunset Magazine)