How do you pack your lunch? What do you use to keep your soup safe and your sandwich well-contained. Do you use a tiffin? A plastic box? An insulated tote? We get lots of questions and requests on this topic, so we thought we'd turn it over to you and find out how our readers carry their lunches every day.
Do you go bento-style? Do you use an old-fashioned paper bag? We'd love to hear your best tips and smart ideas for packing a good lunch and transporting it to work. What products have worked best for you?
• Packing a Lunch? 9 Useful and Cool Lunchboxes and Bags (pictured above)
• A Colorful Lunchbox: Eva Hand Painted Tiffin (pictured above)
• Lunch Bag Art! Bags Painted By Dad, For Kids
• Recycled Lunch Box: Tyvek Lunch Bag
• Lunchbox Search: Oilcloth Lunch Bags
• Tiffin Lunch Pails at World Market
(Images: Sammo Lunch Bags; Nkuku)