Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week? Bacon and kimchi fried rice. Oh yeah. Also, gluten-free sugar cookies, farro salad, and roasted chickpeas with lamb sausage.
• Bacon And Kimchi Fried Rice - Nick mixes up fatty, salty bacon with spicy, acidic kimchi. Yummy!
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Sugar Cookies - Buttery and sweet.
• Eat For Eight Bucks: Farro Salad - Simply dressed grains and vegetables. Doesn't get better than that.
• 10 Minimal-Labor Labor Day Grilling Recipes - Ultra-Crispy Burgers to Beef Pinwheels.
• Roasted Chickpeas And Lamb Sausage With Swiss Chard - A warm, beautiful meal to usher in the fall season.
Previous Good Eats: Grilled Kimcheeze Sandwiches
(Image: Nick Kindelsperger/Serious Eats)