School starts this week for students all over the country, and many of us are also filtering, reluctantly, back into regular work schedules after summer vacations. To make the transition back into work, school, and busy days a little easier, here's a roundup of great snacks for your lunchbox. TOP ROW
• 1 Crunchy Granola Bars - Make your own granola bars.
• 2 Veggies Stored in Dip - No need to sacrifice dip for the sake of neatness!
• 3 Old-Fashioned Cheese Straws - Can also be cut into fun cracker shapes.
• 4 Cream Cheese "Tarts" With Wild Blackberry Honey - A sweet treat.
• 5 Radishes with Cream Cheese and Chives - Packed in a little Tupperware, these are satisfying and refreshing.
• 6 Pickled Carrots - Tangy and healthy.
• 7 Yogurt Swirled with Peanut Butter, Honey, and Graham Crackers - Swirl in a cup and pack the crackers separately.
• 8 Dried Fig and Nut Bars - Another twist on granola bars.
• 9 Spicy Oven-Roasted Chickpeas - A handful of these will beat the snack cravings.
• 10 Olive Oil Granola - Marvelously addictive; bring a small bag.
• 11 Rosemary Roasted Cashews - A great afternoon pick-me-up.
• 12 Peanut Butter Popcorn - Just yum.
• 13 DIY Hummus - A good dip to go with those veggies.
• 14 Milk and Honey Peanut Butter Balls - Another yummy peanut butter treat.
• 15 Peanut Butter and Fruit Sushi - One last peanut butter snack; a fun treat.
Need something to carry all your favorite snacks? Check out this post from earlier today:
What are your favorite snacks to stash in your lunchbox?