What's for lunch this week? As we all reluctantly march back from vacation and return to school and work, we thought it was time for a little lunchbox inspiration! Here are 20 recipes to help jumpstart your lunch-packing routine.
What sounds good this week? Stuffed hot calzone pockets? Or some crisp tuna-cabbage salad? And to finish up maybe a chewy, sweet peanut butter oatmeal monster cookie? Read on for these and more! SANDWICHES
• 1 Farmer's Lunch Sandwich
• 2 Apple-Arugula Salad Wraps
• 3 Chickpea of the Sea
• 4 Cuban Sandwich
POCKETS & PASTA
• 5 How to Make Calzones (And Freeze Them for Later!)
• 6 BBQ Cabbage and Sausage Stuffed Sandwiches
• 7 Peppery Whole Wheat Pasta with Wilted Chard
• 8 Cauliflower and Chicken Sausage Casserole
What are you packing in your lunchbox this week? Trying anything new?
(Images: See linked recipes for full image credits)