Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we learn how to assemble an amazing vegetable platter (forget the bland church basement platters of your youth!), the secret ingredient in a recipe for no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars, and which Chobani yogurt flavors you should skip. • The Country Cooking of Italy's Potatoes with Porcini
- Stretch those pricy porcinis by bulking them up with inexpensive potatoes, all baked gratin style.
• Taste Test: Every Flavor of Chobani Greek Yogurt - 21 flavors, the good and the bad.
• Chocoholic: No-Bake Crispy Corn Flake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars - Peanut butter and chocolate are the stars in this no-bake recipe, but (wait for it) crunchy cornflakes are the secret ingredient!
• Bread Baking: Everything Buns - Like homemade everything bagels, but not quite as chewy. Still great for sandwiches.
• How To Assemble an Awesome Vegetable Platter - Upgrade that bland carrot-cherry-tomato-celery plate into "a veritable orgy of hedonistic vegetal delights." Yes please!
Previous Good Eats: Blueberry Crumble Pie and Moroccan Grilled Lamb Brochettes
(Image: Robyn Lee/Serious Eats)