Asparagus season is upon us! From how to pick the very best bunches to turning roasted spears into a risotto, we've rounded up every last scrap of asparagus knowledge we have for your culinary pleasure.
• How to Buy, Clean, and Eat Asparagus
• How to Trim Asparagus
• Prepping Asparagus: To Snap or Not to Snap?
• How to Slice Asparagus in the Food Processor
• How to Blanch Asparagus
• The Pleasures of Grilled Asparagus
• In Praise of Fat Asparagus
A Gallery of Asparagus Recipes from The Kitchn
• Spring Lemon Risotto with Asparagus and Fiddlehead Ferns
• Truffled Asparagus with Parmesan and Eggs
• Asparagus with Poached Egg, Tarragon, and Chives
• Caesar-Roasted Asparagus
• Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Orange Pizza
• Asparagus Spread with Prosciutto on Buttered Toast
• Asparagus and White Bean Salad over Arugula
• Asparagus and Pecorino
• Pan-Roasted Asparagus with Poached Egg and Miso Butter
• Pork Stir-fry with Asparagus and Sugar Snap Peas
• Absorption Pasta with Asparagus, Pancetta, and Lemon Zest
• Asparagus Spears Wrapped in Prosciutto and Phyllo
• Goat Cheese and Chive Gnocchi with Asparagus
• Zucchini and Asparagus Strata
• Meyer Lemon Grain Salad with Asparagus, Almonds, and Goat Cheese
Any asparagus recipes in your near future?
Related: Spring Risottos: 5 Recipes to Make Right Now!