Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we couldn't pass up lard focaccia, apricot turnover cake, and a red banana bread with pineapple. Read on for these and more goodies too!
• Let Them Eat: Apricot Turnover Cake - Must find apricots now...
• Cookie Monster: Nutella Dream Cookies - Soft and cakey chocolate cookies studded with chocolate chips and chopped hazelnuts. Um, yes.
• The Nasty Bits: Lard Focaccia - Chichi says, "It was only when I decided to replace all of the olive oil with lard that I realized how much fat goes into a pan of focaccia." That's why it's so yummy!
• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Corn-Scallion Pancakes - Savory little pancakes — a great gluten-free side dish.
• Wake and Bake: Red Banana Pineapple Bread - Tender banana bread made with red bananas.
Previous Good Eats: Bucatini With Rita's Spicy Baby Octopus Sauce
(Image: /Serious Eats)