The top ten most popular recipes of March 2011 included a simple, nourishing dish inspired by Egyptian street food, a platter of tender oven-baked ribs, chocolate chess pie for Pi Day, and a moist, cinnamon-streaked apple yogurt cake. There were Cajun beer-battered fries, and a pasta casserole with Swiss chard and goat cheese.
• 1 Beer-Battered Cajun Fries
• 2 Springtime Pasta
• 3 Apple Yogurt Cake with a Cinnamon-Sugar Streak
• 4 Chocolate Chess Pie
• 5 Quick Salmon and Couscous with Cilantro VinaigretteBOTTOM ROW
• 6 Shrimp and Grits
• 7 Goat Cheese and Swiss Chard Pasta Casserole
• 8 Red Flannel Hash
• 9 Oven-Baked Barbecue Ribs
• 10 Koshary
* * *
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
More of the Best of 2011
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)