- Denver, CO
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool?
- Despite being a rental- I was able to give the space some real personality and maximize functionality- all while keeping in touch with the original 40's vibe.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- I think every space deserves some art! The challenge in the kitchen was how to incorporate this into an area with very limited wall space and not compromise usability. Solution: a little wood grain contact paper. I cut the contact paper into strips and applied it to the wall in a chevron pattern= voila instant pizazz!
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- I am a pretty lousy cook but a great baker! (Luckily for me- my roommate happens to be a fabulous cook and a not so hot baker- we have a pretty good thing going) I love to bake muffins: blueberry oat, lemon with crystallized sugar, banana walnut, chocolate raspberry, etc. etc.
Small Cool Kitchens