Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Kensington , CA
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- The kitchen lends itself to a cosy feeling that is both open and crisp with the natural light that comes in from the window and the open plan of the rest of the studio. The design blends both a retro and modern feel between the classic postcard photos and the wire shelf and gray tiles. It's a kitchen that appreciates both tradition and experimentation.
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- To maximize counter and storage space, I placed a shelf above kitchen sink to store dishes and glasses both on top and hanging. The wire shelf keeps the space open and not enclosed. I also put the dish rack in the sink so dishes can dry directly in the sink.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- An olallieberry summer crumble. The smell was great in the kitchen and added a warmth to the space.
See all entries