Yesterday we talked about the party power of fruit on a stick — easy to prep, pretty to behold, delicious to eat. Today — 10 creative examples of fruit on a stick, from Angry Birds skewers to donuts mixed with fruit (which might negate the whole point but still...!).
• 1 Donut Hole Breakfast Skewers - Val So Cal.
• 2 Fourth of July Dessert: Fruit Pops - Bakers Royale.
• 3 Angry Birds Skewers - Pink Peppermint Blogger.
• 4 Fruit, Cheese, and Herb Skewers - MyRecipes.
• 5 Grilled FrenchToast and Fruit Skewer with Yogurt - Schwan's.
• 6 Waffle Sticks - via Pinterest.
• 7 St. Patrick's Day Pancakes. Gold coin cakes at the bottom of a fruit skewer rainbow - One Little Minute.
• 8 Fresh Melon Quenchers - Better Homes and Gardens.
• 9 Frozen Melon-Margarita Pops - Martha Stewart.
• 10 Fruit Cut-Outs - The Decorated Cookie.
What's your favorite way to eat fruit on a stick?
(Images: 1. Val So Cal; 2. Naomi of Bakers Royale; 3. Pink Peppermint Blogger; 4. Jennifer Davick/Southern Living; 5. Schwan's; 6. via Pinterest; 7. One Little Minute; 8. Better Homes and Gardens; 9. Martha Stewart; 10. The Decorated Cookie)