Welcome to the weekend, folks! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a behind-the-scenes look at Faith's Italian Polenta Party (the first of a special new entertaining series we're doing!), five indispensable panty ingredients everyone should have, tips to keep your countertops clean, a few unexpected uses for kitchen tongs, and more. Enjoy catching up!
15. 5 Habits for Keeping Countertops Clean
14. Kitchen Before & After: An 80's Kitchen Gets a Facelift, But Stays Warm
13. 5 Tips for Smarter Grocery Shopping
12. The Best (and Surprising!) Cheese to Transform Any Quick Pasta Dish
11. Early-Spring Recipe: Spaghetti Squash with Asparagus, Ricotta, Lemon & Thyme
10. Dinner Party Recipe: Braised Shredded Beef in Tomatoes & Red Wine