Our apologies if you prefer cannolis or gelato. Our favorite Italian dessert is - and always will be - tiramisu. We love the classic espresso-and-ladyfingers version, of course. But have you ever had tiramisu with strawberries? Or made one with beer?!
• 1. Amaretti Tiramisu from Gourmet - Nutty amaretti are a great alternative to lady fingers.
• 2. Beeramisu from 101 Cookbooks - A shot of porter stands with the coffee in this version.
• 3. Limoncello Tiramisu from Epicurious - This sounds so refreshing!
• 4. Creamy Strawberry Moscato Torte from the New York Times - Melissa Clark’s wine-y twist on tiramisu.
• 5. Tiramisu Cupcakes from Martha Stewart - Drenched in coffee syrup and topped with marscarpone frosting. Yum.
• 6. Individual Tiramisu Cups from David Lebovitz - Perfect for a party. Or portion control?
• 7. Best Tiramisu from Jamie Oliver - And finally, the classic tiramisu for all you die-hard fans out there.
What’s your favorite version of tiramisu?
Related: Kitchen Challenge: Tiramisu Tips and Help
(Image: Stephanie Foley/Gourmet)