On these gray late winter mornings, nothing will help ease you out of bed like a slather of bright, bold marmalade on top of your favorite piece of toast. If you've ever wondered about making marmalade yourself, here are five recipes to consider. While there are many traditional recipes for marmalade out there, we've found a few that strike us with their innovative ingredients or approach to process. From lavender to triple citrus to pomegranate, if these flavors don't get you excited about toast we're not sure what will. The colors are beautiful and the flavors are bright. The only downside? Having to share with those across the table from you.
Try a Recipe:
• Kumquat Vanilla Marmalade - Lick My Spoon
• Pink Grapefruit and Pomegranate Marmalade - Simple Bites
• Meyer Lemon Marmalade - Food and Wine
• Lemon, Fig and Lavender Marmalade - Laundry Etc.
• Three Citrus Marmalade - Food in Jars