Apples are such a simple food and can of course be eaten on their own, but if you're looking for a few ways to jazz them up for your morning meal, well then you've come to the right place. Here are 10 apple recipes (some sweeter than others) that will each make for a tasty breakfast treat!
Here are a few of our favorite apple recipes that are hearty and delicious, especially for breakfast. Check out the 10 recipes below and make sure to tell us which one is your favorite!
• Baked Apple Streusel Pancake Bars
• Apple Yogurt Cake with a Cinnamon-Sugar Streak
• Rosemary Apple Turnovers with Honey
• Apple & Cinnamon Whole Grain Breakfast Strata
• Apple Muesli from Shelby of Bone, Mugs & Harmony
• Crispy Turnovers with Apple, Bacon, and Caramelized Onions
• Quince and Apple Tart
• Great Apple Recipe! Apple Streusel Bars
• Dried Cumin Apple Chips
• Apple Cardamom Upside-Down Cake
How do you like your apples for breakfast? Do you prefer them sliced with peanut butter or baked into a cake? Make sure and let us know in the comments below!
(Images: Sarah Rae Trover, Faith Durand, Sara Kate Gillingham-Ryan, Shelby Brakken, Emma Christensen, Romulo Yanes for Gourmet)