Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Columbus, OH
- Square Feet:
- What makes your small kitchen so cool:
- My kitchen has tons of style even though it's a rental. It features stylish white Ikea cabinets and a stainless steel island. There's also lots of storage space, bright sunlight in the afternoons and even a back door!
- Describe a challenge you've overcome or a smart resource you've found for your kitchen.
- One challenge was definitely finding a way to incorporate color without painting the walls. I used colorful accessories such a towels, cutting boards, and little knick-knacks to punch up the color in the space.
- What's your favorite meal to cook here?
- It's so hard to choose just one! I keep a vegetarian home and I follow a gluten-free diet, so I love to get creative in the kitchen. If I did have to choose one favorite meal, it would be a fajita fiesta - stir-fried onions & peppers with fake chicken & Mexican spices; homemade guacamole and black bean & corn salad; cilantro-lime rice plus all the toppings like sour cream and cheese. And if I'm feeling extra fancy: homemade tortilla chips, too. YUM!
See all entries
More posts in this series
Small Cool Kitchens 2012