Every week we bring you our favorite posts from our friends at Serious Eats. This week: Peanut butter fudge in the microwave, a crimson summery cocktail, and barbecued lentils. Read on for these and more!
• Alton Brown's Peanut Butter Fudge in the Microwave Trick - A review of Alton Brown's method for making peanut butter fudge in the microwave. Surprisingly (or perhaps, not surprisingly?) it works quite well.
• How to Make Chocolate-Covered Ice Cream Bars - A sundae on a stick!
• Drinking In Season: Balsamic Strawberry Smash - A lovely crimson cocktail.
• Cook The Book: Barbecued Lentils - Lentils mixed with barbecue sauce for smoky flavor.
• Wake and Bake: Almond Cake with Pignolis - A simple breakfast cake.
Previous Good Eats: Eggy Bread, a.k.a. Savory French Toast
(Image: Lee Zalben/Serious Eats)