Every week we round up our favorite cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we really enjoyed this post on teff: the tiny, gluten-free grain that is made into the Ethopian flatbread injera
. Plus there is a big set of tips on freezing summer produce, and grilled chicken with herb sauce from Nigel Slater.• Gluten-Free Tuesday: Teff
- With a recipe for gluten-free teff porridge.
• Dinner Tonight: Grilled Chicken with Herb Sauce - Chicken with a simple herb and mustard sauce, from Nigel Slater. Looks delicious!
• Serious Green: Freeze It Now, Eat It Later - Tips and good resources on freezing summer garden bounty.
• Seriously Italian: Lavender Honey Spice Cake - A lovely breakfast bread.
• Dinner Tonight: Pasta with Corn, Arugula, and Tomatoes - That classic summer combo, with pasta.
Previous Good Eats: Mustards to Spice Up Labor Day Cookouts
(Image: Robyn Lee/Serious Eats)