Every week we bring you our favorite cooking and eating from our friends at Serious Eats. This week we were fascinated by this ice cider, the eiswein-esque version of hard cider (which is a popular topic here lately). This plus chocolate peanut butter mousse pie, a ham daiquiri, and how to spatchcock a turkey.
• What Is Ice Cider? - We really, really want to try this stuff.
• Video: How to Make a Ham Daiquiri - For real.
• That's Nuts: The Easiest Chocolate Peanut Butter Mousse Pie - This looks delicious, and easy.
• How to Spatchcock a Turkey - Or, how to cook a turkey in an hour!
• Dinner Tonight: Baked Shrimp and Feta Pasta - This looks delicious and blessedly un-Thanksgiving-ish.
Previous Good Eats: Sweet Potato Tarte Tatin
(Images: Flickr: Rabasz; Erin Zimmer/Serious Eats)