Just as we are running our four-week Kitchen Cure, Maxwell is also leading a Home Cure on Apartment Therapy. He gives daily assignments via video, and today's was just too good not to share it with you, our cooking audience.
The assignment is plain and simple: find a new recipe and cook dinner. That's not big news to most of you, but for Maxwell, it's a bit out of the box. So naturally, he takes a dose of his own medicine and cooks me a fabulous dinner. The video chronicles the entire process, including my slightly cranky cameo appearance.
He may break a few cooking rules (can you find them?) but he does it with great energy and love; that's what we're all about here.
Read the full Find a New Recipe and Cook Tonight! post on Apartment Therapy.
• What Maxwell cooks in the video: Strozzapretti with Pecorino, Prosciutto and Something Green
More Quick Weeknight Recipes from The Kitchn
• Orecchiette with Sausage and Kale
• Salad-Stuffed Pita Pockets
• Flat Iron Steak with Salsa Verde
• Quick, Vegetarian, One-Bowl Meal
• How To Roast a Chicken
• Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken
• Uova In Purgatorio
• Weeknight Dinner: Quick Udon Noodle Soup
• Weeknight Dinner: How to Make Pizza on the Stove Top
• Bean Burritos
• Coconut Milk Chicken
• Quick and Easy Fried Rice
• Chili, Lemon, and Basil Shrimp with Israeli Couscous
• One-Bowl Microwave Macaroni and Cheese
• Lemon Garlic Chicken