This past week we looked ahead to Thanksgiving, covering the delicious basics of this ultimate comfort food meal. We showed you an easy way to roast a turkey, and to make gravy from the drippings. We made Brussels sprouts (extra-crispy!), pumpkin chiffon pie, and spiced cranberry sauce.
But we didn't only look ahead; we also have a treat for right now — a little cookie so quick and simple you can mix it up in nearly no time on the stovetop: No-bake oatmeal cookies with Nutella and peanut butter, perfect for a weekend snack with coffee or hot chocolate.
• No-Bake Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies
• Roasted Brussels Sprouts
• Spiced Cranberry Sauce
• How to Make a Quick Turkey Gravy
• How to Cook a Turkey: The Simplest, Easiest Method
• Turkey Meatloaf in a Pumpkin
• Quince Chutney
• My Dad's Legendary Pumpkin Chiffon Pie
Previous Week's Recipes: BBQ Meatloaf, Sweet Potato Stacks, & Whole Wheat Muffins