The posts in pictured above are in bold below.
• Not only do we love the bright greens in this family kitchen, but all the open space make us jealous.
• A big free-form apple tart is just the dessert to feed a crowd.
• Did you know that you can remove rust spots with a potato?
• Another beautifully open kitchen, this one with a lot of inspiring DIY handiwork.
• The oven is the tool to use when cooking a lot of bacon at once.
• Homemade chicken stock is surprisingly easy to make, even on a weeknight!
• A pastry brush is a more versatile kitchen tool than you might at first think.
• Our very favorite kitchen timer. It never leaves its spot on the fridge.
• What makes cast iron so great?
• Once you're convinced, here's how to season cast iron so it will last a lifetime.
• These teeny tiny little pancakes are trouble to make, but so very worth it.
• And a teeny little kitchen to eat them in!
• A round-up of ten of our favorite dips and spreads to serve at your Super Bowl party this year.
• This time last year, the iPad was just about to be released, and we were pretty excited.
• Coming down with a late-winter cold? Try making your own cough drops to get you through.
A Year Ago and a Week: A Controversial Kitchen and the Perfect Super Bowl Snack