We really wish we could click our heels together and take ourselves to street-side Paris café this weekend. We’ll settle for the next best thing, though - making a few of our favorite Parisian treats at home!
1. Pain au Chocolate from Epicurious - We love an excuse to eat chocolate for breakfast, don’t you?
2. Eggs en Cocotte from the Kitchn - Elegant and simple.
3. Croque Monsieur from Martha Stewart - Gooey ham and gruyere sandwiches. Add an egg to make it a Croque Madame!
4. Salade Niçoise with Seared Tuna from the Food Network - Lots of fresh veggies makes this the perfect summer dish.
5. French Onion Soup from Gourmet - The cheesy toast on top is always our favorite part!
6. Moules Frites from BBC Good Food - A bowl of mussels and a pile of fries, and we’re happy campers.
7. Steak au Poivre from Leite’s Culinaria - This is Julia Child and Jacques Pepin’s version.
8. Grilled Trout with White Beans and Caper Vinaigrette from Bon Appetit - This is a mouthwatering combination of flavors.
9. Duck Confit from the Kitchn - Feeling adventurous? Try making this classic French dish at home!
10. Macarons from the Kitchn - Simultaneously crunchy and chewy, we can’t get enough of these little sandwich cookies.
We could just go on and on with more recipes! What are your Parisian favorites?
(Images: Luca Trovato/Epicurious, Cooking Light, Martha Stewart, Food Network, Gourmet, BBC Good Food, Sheldon LeDoux/Leite’s Culinaria, Lisa Hubbard/Bon Appetit, Flickr member ddaarryynn licensed under Creative Commons, and Emma Christensen)