• Roasted Fingerlings with Red and Yellow Pipérade from Epicurious - This combination of sweet and earthy flavors sounds divine.
• Salt Cod-Stuffed Piquillo Peppers with Bayonne Ham and Chile Sauce from Chow.com - Every major ingredient of Basque Country cooking in one fell swoop!
• Axoa de Veau from French Letters - A rich stew of veal and espelette pepper.
• Grilled Black Cod with Fried Garlic and Chiles from Bon Appétit - Simple and fresh flavors.
• Basque-Spiced Leg of Lamb from Food & Wine - A new way to prepare lamb!
• Gateau Basque from Canelle et Vanille - Buttery tarts filled with black cherry preserves.
What are your favorite dishes from Pays Basque?