• Quiche Lorraine from Simply Recipes - Ah, the quintessential quiche.
• Chicken in Riesling with Prunes and Cabbage from Bon Appétit - This sounds perfect for a crisp fall afternoon, mountain-view or not.
• Sauerkraut with Pork and Sausages from Saveur - Choucroute garnie is one of the best results of French-German fusion.
• Kugelhopf with Honeyed Muscat Pears from Gourmet Traveller - Rich and buttery, we could eat this for breakfast or dessert.
• Leckerli Cookies from Food & Wine - These chewy cookies are filled with nuts and spiced with cinnamon and cloves.
Do you have another favorite dish from this region?