It's such a simple concept—Look! Pieces of fruit in tiny frozen squares!—and yet it never ceases to make me feel like I'm getting a special treat. Do you feel the same way?Clearly, there are endless variations on this idea, and the recipes below are just the beginning. Do you have a favorite fruit juice or herb + fruit mix you like to freeze into ice cubes? Do you add them to sparkling water, or save them mostly for sangria or summer cocktails? Tell us!
• Fruit Juice Ice Cubes, via The Kitchn
• Flavored Ice Cubes, via Spork Fork Bacon
• Summer Ice Cubes, via The Culinary Tribune
• Orange Lime Mix, via Whole Living
• Lemon Mint Ice Cubes, via She Wears Many Hats
(Images: 1. Emma Christensen; 2. Teri Lyn Fisher & Jenny Park or Spork Fork Bacon; 3. The Culinary Tribune; 4. Whole Living; 5. Amy from She Wears Many Hats)