Stargazers, this week's kitchen picks are for you. Whether you like a dainty Big Dipper embroidered napkin or a color-changing coffee mug, here are six ways you can enjoy the night sky all day long.
- Constellation Napkins: There are so many things we love about these navy blue napkins. But the dainty Big Dipper embroidery is definitely our favorite.
- Wood Coasters: You'll easily be able to spot Ursa Major, Ursa Minor, Orion, and Cassiopeia with these etched wood coasters.
- Celestial Chateau Tea Towel Set: These towels are the perfect addition to an ever-expanding dish towel collection.
- Custom Zodiac Glasses: Pick your zodiac sign for these etched glasses. They come in a set of two pilsner glasses, two wine glasses, or one of each.
- Custom Constellation Spoon: These vintage stamped spoons are perfect for your sugar bowl. Go with a plain star pattern or get your custom star sign.
- The Constellation Mug: This simple-looking mug reveals a surprise when you fill it with hot coffee. You'll be able to learn the constellations while you eat your breakfast.