Happy Saturday, everyone! Popular posts this week on The Kitchn include a spirited discussion on what to do when a friend asks you to pay for Thanksgiving, a look at Faith's small and swanky Thanksgiving dinner, the difference between corn syrup and high-fructose corn syrup, and Isa Chandra Moskowitz's five essentials for wildly delicious weeknight meals. Enjoy!
15. How to Make a Thanksgiving Centerpiece (And Eat It Afterwards)
14. Corn Syrup vs. High-Fructose Corn Syrup: There Is a Difference
13. Side Dish Recipe: Smoky, Lemony Shredded Brussels Sprouts
12. How To Make Whipped Cream
11. Kitchen Before & After: A Battered Old Kitchen Gets a Lovely Traditional Update
10. Recipe: Cocoa & Toast Bread Pudding