This San Francisco kitchen and dining room, clearly inspired by Scandinavian and mid-century modern design, is edited just enough to highlight the artwork and collections without looking too cluttered. This makes the kitchen a lovely and airy place in which to cook and eat!
This Apartment Therapy tour has an extensive resource list for the kitchen, which we've included here:
• The red cutting board and apple tray are by Barbro Tryberg Boberg at Formverket in Stockholm.
• The colorful tray by the mixer is the "coffee-in-bed" tray by Maria Holmer Dahlgren, who also designed the Stockholm dishcloth sponge.
• The iron trivets on the table are from HAPPYsthlm.
• The ceramic bird pots are by Camilla Engdahl.
• The "Think Spring" block print is by Eric Rewitzer and the colorful "Mushrooming" painting and collage on wood is by Annie Galvin, both of 3 Fish Studios in San Francisco.
• The sheep photograph from Elizabeth Soule at the SF Renegade Fair.
• The alphabet ceramic plate on the wall is by May Luk of Take Me Homeware.
• The London architecture plates are from People Will Always Need Plates from an early series.
See the Full Tour: Tiffany and Jaan's Scandinavian-Inspired Flat
(Images: Jessica Watson)