• Celebrate Elvis's 76th Birthday with His PB-Bacon-Banana Sandwich - Along with the legend of how Elvis got hooked on this sandwich in the first place.
• Go-To Detox Foods: What the Serious Eats Staff Likes When We're Feeling Chubby - From clementines to lentils, a good roundup of yummy yet lighter foods for the new year.
• Dinner Tonight: English Country Cheddar Soup - It sounds like a bowl of fondue, but this soup is actually remarkably light.
• Bread Baking: Tomato, Cheese, And Bacon Bread - Bread inspired by a BLT! All you need is a leaf of lettuce.
• Eat For Eight Bucks: Moroccan Red Lentil Soup - And since it's Soup Week here, hey, how about one more soup! This one looks absolutely scrumptious (and it's cheap!).
Previous Good Eats: Swiss Cinnamon Crisps and Four More Delightful Cookies
(Image: Peanut Butter & Co./Serious Eats)