Fans of Marimekko will appreciate this: a Christmas table designed all around the Finnish company's bright, bold pieces, in a fresh yet still wintry palette of green, white, and black.
Emma of emmas designblogg attended Marimekko's Christmas event at their flagship store in Stockholm, and designed a table for the occasion using all their goods. The placemats look to be just yards of fabric or else a tea towel folded over (how easy, right?), and don't you love all the greenery? You can see more photos here.
Get the Look
- Placemats: Puutarhurin parhaat tea towel set, $28.80 from Marimekko
- Round Plates: Marimekko Oiva Green and White Plate, $35 from Crate & Barrel
- Square Plates: Marimekko Oiva White 6"x5" Plate, $17 from Crate & Barrel
- Glasses: Marimekko Sukat Makkaralla Green Glasses, $23.40 for two from Crate & Barrel
- Goblets: Socks Rolled Down Stemware, $45 from Marimekko
- Pitcher: Marimekko Sukat Makkaralla Green Pitcher, $53.40 from Crate & Barrel