Here's a roundup of some of our favorite recipes for Thanksgiving -- all of them are seasonal, delicious, and not too difficult or time-consuming. This is everything - nearly all of the Thanksgiving advice we've ever published on The Kitchn, so see if there's something you can use!
Recipes for ThanksgivingHere are recipe galleries of our best Thanksgiving recipes.
• Food Science: The Difference Between White Meat and Dark Meat
• How To Cut Up a Turkey Before Roasting
• How Are You Cooking Your Turkey?
• Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Brining
• Time to Tackle the Turkey
• Basting Turkey With Brandy
• No turkey? Recipe: Thanksgiving Tofu Loaf
More Thanksgiving Desserts and Tips• How To Make Pumpkin Puree • Recipe: Pumpkin Crumb Cakes • Two Ways to Transfer Pie Dough • New Pumpkin Harvest Loaf Pan from Williams-Sonoma • Deconstructed Pumpkin Pie • Canned Pumpkin: What Is It Really Made Of? • Recipe: Apple Custard Tart • Recipe: Sticky Spiked Double-Apple Cake with a Brown Sugar-Brandy Sauce • Recipe: Apple-Blackberry Pie with Ginger • Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix • Acorn Cakelet Pan from Williams-Sonoma
More Thanksgiving Advice
• Tip: Borrow a Roasting Pan (or Lend Yours Out)
• Conscientious Entertaining: How to Spend Less Money this Holiday Season
• Technique: Thickening Gravy with Stuffing
• Good Question: Best Holiday Quick Breads Without Pumpkin or Cranberries?
• Weekend Project: Getting Ready for Thanksgiving
• Alternatives for Traditional Thanksgiving Sides
• Tip: How to Keep Mashed Potatoes Warm (Or Re-Heat Ones You Made Ahead of Time)
• Holiday Tools: Multi-Tier Oven Rack
• Look! Pumpkin and Apple Votive Holders
• Thanksgiving 2007: Breaking the Wishbone