What's the best way to end the summer? A fiesta! From this time last year, we have ideas for filling burritos and tacos, freezer empanadas, cheesy Brazilian bread puffs, and more ways to use an avocado than you can image. Take a look!
PICTURED ABOVE, LEFT TO RIGHT
- Tacos, Burritos, & Enchiladas: 20 Recipes for Delicious Fillings & Toppings
- Alina's Exotic Cooking Lair
- How to Make Pão de Queijo (Brazilian Cheese Bread)
- Tasty Empanadas: 5 Recipes to Make Now & Freeze For Later
- Easy Back to School Snacks: 5 No-Bake Energy Bar Recipes
- Recipe: Andean Potato & Cheese Soup (Locro de Papa)
NOT PICTURED ABOVE
- A Guide to Storing Fruits and Vegetables
- 15 Smart & Creative Storage Solutions from Our Kitchen Tours
- Recipe: Herbed Panko Chicken
- 30 Reasons to Buy an Avocado Tonight: Avocado Tips, Hints, and Recipes
- Broken Glass In Your Dishwasher? Use a Potato To Catch All the Shards!
- Smart Tip: Turn Your $50 Ice Cream Maker Into a Quick-Churning $300 Model