If you are really into cake pops, this saves you the trouble of baking a cake and smushing it up with a bunch of frosting. This bakes cake pops directly from batter — much cleaner, quicker, and probably healthier, too.
• Find it: Babycakes Cake Pop Maker, $24.99 at Babycakes
What do you think about this? Again, it's not something I would probably bring into my own kitchen, but it might be a very useful little gadget for the right baker. Has anyone tried this?
More Cake Pops!
• How To Make Cake Pops
• Raspberry, Strawberry, and Lime: Cake Pop Inspiration
• Cake Pops by Bakerella: Yummy Mummies Cake Pops
• Brownie Pops! Wilton Brownie Pop Mold
• Rejoice! Gluten-Free Cake Pops from Elana's Pantry
• Happy Earth Day! And Earth Day Cake Pops, Too