Oh boy — what do we have here? Yes, cake pops
are official. They have their own devoted gadget. This little baker makes cake pops, doughnut holes, and anything else baked in a ball, presumably. And while of course we are always opposed to unitaskers, there's something about this inexpensive little unit that is unexpectedly charming.
If you are really into cake pops, this saves you the trouble of baking a cake and smushing it up with a bunch of frosting. This bakes cake pops directly from batter — much cleaner, quicker, and probably healthier, too.
• Find it: Babycakes Cake Pop Maker, $24.99 at Babycakes
What do you think about this? Again, it's not something I would probably bring into my own kitchen, but it might be a very useful little gadget for the right baker. Has anyone tried this?
More Cake Pops!
• How To Make Cake Pops
• Raspberry, Strawberry, and Lime: Cake Pop Inspiration
• Cake Pops by Bakerella: Yummy Mummies Cake Pops
• Brownie Pops! Wilton Brownie Pop Mold
• Rejoice! Gluten-Free Cake Pops from Elana's Pantry
• Happy Earth Day! And Earth Day Cake Pops, Too