In today's food news, via our friends at Food News Journal: A great conversation about cookbooks, recipes, and more with Ina Garten. Plus, a Chinese father arrested for food activism, and an answer to the question: Should I go to cooking school?
Read on for more news of the day via Food News Journal.
• How Spike Lee and Absolut Vodka Sold Out Brooklyn - Atlantic
• Chinese father punished for food safety activism - AP
• The Holiday Turkey Steps Out for a Smoke - New York Times
• Soy Chemicals May Lower Risk for Breast Cancers - Bloomberg
• NYC Mayor launches crusade against salt, canned soups - Daily Mail
• Farmers See Market in Celiac Disease Patients - VOA News
• WHO: How to Keep Kids Healthy - Atlantic
• Why I Don't Cook For My Parents - NPR
• Should I go to cooking school? - SF Chronicle
• A Conversation with Ina Garten - Epicurious
• Read more of today's food news and blogs at Food News Journal or subscribe to their daily email.
(Image: Food News Journal)