Last week we showed you a lunchbox that may lay claim to the title of "most elegant lunchbox ever." This week we have a bright, colorful tiffin that may be less elegant but is certainly more playful.
These tiffins are from the UK company Nkuku, and they are hand painted by Kashmiri artisans. These tiffins are on the larger side, and they would be great for picnics as well as ongoing storage in the kitchen. (Think bread, cake, cookies, chips.)
We just love the bright colors and whimsical design. These are available internationally from Nkuku — but we are still looking for a US distributor, since shipping from the UK is expensive.
• Most Elegant Lunch Box Ever? Jenggala Rantang
• Can You Recommend a Good Insulated Lunchbox?
• Packing a Lunch? 9 Useful and Cool Lunchboxes and Bags
• Three Styles Of Bento Lunchboxes
• How To Make Your Own Lunch Box Ice Packs
(Images: Nkuku; It Must Be Green)