Lots was happening this time last year! We learned how to cook a whole fish and how to keep iPads out of harm's way on a peg board. There was also a tour of a houseboat kitchen with some very clever features, our first attempt at making French macarons, and a run-in with pine mouth.
The posts pictured above are in bold below.
• What's a gal to do with when confronted with a gigantic fresh fish and a tiny apartment kitchen?
• Grilled cheese on raisin bread sounds like an excellent afternoon treat.
• The secret to this quick weeknight meal is making the falafel mix ahead.
• Ever had pine mouth after eating bad pine nuts? We sympathize.
• An excellent storage solution for out-of-control lids.
• Making macarons at home ended up being much easier than we thought!
• We've been radish fiends this spring, and these slaws are making us very hungry.
• This kitchen is a baker's paradise.
• A handy peg board can help keep your iPad out of the way while you cook.
• Know your soba noodle from your udon?
• Oatmeal is the secret to a super-smooth smoothie.
• A kitchen island when you need it!
• Coffee filters come in handy when you forget to bring a plate to the office.
• Looking for an easy appetizer? Check out these asparagus spears wrapped in proscuitto and phyllo.
• We can't get over all the incredible racks for hanging equipment in this houseboat kitchen.
Year Ago and a Week: Using Up Buttermilk and the Naughty Way to Roast a Chicken