Spring always brings the return of nautical stripes. But there are so many more ways to add the simple pattern to your kitchen than with navy and white. Here are a few of our favorite ways to add stripes to your kitchen this spring.
- Coyuchi Diamond Stripe Kitchen Towel Set: Not only do these towels have stripes, but each stripe is composed of a geometric diamond pattern.
- Gourmet Getaway Lunch Tote: Of course you need a lunch tote, and what better than this poppy neon stripe? You'll always know it's yours in the office fridge.
- Brite Cool Double Old Fashioned Glass: Old fashioned, Manhattan, whatever your drink, it'll taste even better served out of this multi-stripe glass.
- Marble & Wood Serving Board: We love this take on the stripe theme — it's a striped serving board of two different materials. Genius!
- Nautical Melamine Plates: We had to have one nautical pick in here! And these melamine plates are perfect for dining alfresco.
- SKÄCK Serving Bowl: Not only does this Ikea bowl play on traditional stoneware styles, but it comes in at a fraction of the cost. It's only $7!