We are of the opinion that you can never have too much of a good thing. Chili is definitely a good thing in our book, and we never tire of finding new ways to make it. The classic chili con carne
is a winner, of course, but here are a few alternatives you might consider trying.• Chicken Chili from Martha Stewart (via Bitten Word)
- Ready in less than an hour, this stew picks up heat and depth from chiles in adobo.
• Spicy Lamb and Chorizo Chili from Bon Appétit - An interesting combination of meats.
• Poblano White Chili from Vegetarian Times - The goat cheese in this recipe is really intriguing.
• Pumpkin Chili with Cocoa from Tasty Kitchen - A sweet twist!
• Black Bean and Espresso Chili from Epicurious - Espresso adds deep roasted flavor
• Pork Chili Verde from Simply Recipes - If you’ve never made a chile verde with tomatillos and lots of garlic, you must try it soon.
What’s your favorite take on chili?
Related: Sweet, Spicy, Smoky: Chili 3000 from Penzeys Spices
(Image: Martha Stewart)