I'm looking forward to having some free time around the holidays and, along with some much-needed relaxation, I'm planning on tackling a long-overdue project: organizing my recipes. If this time-consuming task has been on your to-do list, here are some tips for getting your recipe collection in order, whether you're using printed recipe cards, iPads, or a simple binder.For my own overhaul, I'm giving the cross-platform app Paprika
a try. I've just started using it, but I like that it allows me to easily pull recipes from the web with one click, input personal recipes on my laptop, and reference the recipes on my phone while I'm cooking. But no matter what your organizational preferences, there are plenty of options below.
• Best Way to Organize Recipes from Many Sources?
• Better Recipe Organization: 5 Methods, 10 Products
ORGANIZING RECIPES WITH CARDS & BINDERS
• Great Recipe Binder System: With Free Downloads!
• Recommendations for Custom Recipe Cards and Binders?
• Online Recipe Card Maker: Beautify and Unify!
• Smart Tip: Use an Address Book for Your Most-Referenced Recipes
ORGANIZING RECIPES WITH TECHNOLOGY
• Organize Recipes Using Google Reader
• The Recipe Box: A New Recipe Organizer for Your iPad
• Get Organized! Using Evernote in the Kitchen
Do you have a great system for organizing your recipes?
Related: Seven Online Meal & Menu Planning Tools
(Image: Dana Velden)