For my own overhaul, I'm giving the cross-platform app Paprika a try. I've just started using it, but I like that it allows me to easily pull recipes from the web with one click, input personal recipes on my laptop, and reference the recipes on my phone while I'm cooking. But no matter what your organizational preferences, there are plenty of options below.
ORGANIZING RECIPES WITH CARDS & BINDERS
• Great Recipe Binder System: With Free Downloads!
• Recommendations for Custom Recipe Cards and Binders?
• Online Recipe Card Maker: Beautify and Unify!
• Smart Tip: Use an Address Book for Your Most-Referenced Recipes
ORGANIZING RECIPES WITH TECHNOLOGY
• Organize Recipes Using Google Reader
• The Recipe Box: A New Recipe Organizer for Your iPad
• Get Organized! Using Evernote in the Kitchen
Do you have a great system for organizing your recipes?
(Image: Dana Velden)