One part of preparing food at home is testing out new products and brands of foods and beverages. Here are a few of our favorite eats and drinks from 2011 that were shining stars — plus a few that turned out to be a little ho-hum. Check them out below before your next trip to the grocery store.
• 1 Trader Joe's Gluten-Free Brownie Mix
• 2 MiO Liquid Water Enhancer
• 3 Trader Joe's Caffè Latte
• 4 Laura Santtini's Taste No. 5 Umami Paste
• 5 Demitri's Bloody Mary SeasoningMIDDLE ROW
• 6 Jovial Gluten-Free Brown Rice Pasta
• 7 Aveda Comforting Tea
• 8 Blue Diamond Dark Chocolate Almonds
• 9 Ka Me Gluten-Free Rice Crackers
• 10 Noble Handcrafted Tonics
Welcome to The Kitchn's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)