The images above are in bold below.
• If you're tired of the same old egg salad sandwich, you might want to switch things up with one of these ideas!
• Anyone tried dango? It's a delicious Japanese street food!
• We're not quite sure we're bold enough for these monochromatic kitchens, but it sure is fun to peruse the pictures!
• An excellent and easy way to tell your beer bottle apart from the rest: put a rubber band around it!
• For a kitchen without windows, this Gramercy Park studio kitchen looks quite bright and elegant.
• Buttery, fruit-filled pastries...You've got to try these eccles cakes.
• The broiler is one of the most useful - and under-appreciated - tools in the kitchen!
• Care to expand your fungi repertoire? Try enoki mushrooms!
• We make this hearty tomato sauce with pasta almost every week in our house.
• Thanks to this list, malbec wines have won our hearts this past year.
• Know your green cabbage from your napa cabbage? Here's a handy guide.
• Poaching eggs ahead can save you prep time once guests arrive.
• Smoky deviled eggs with greek yogurt...need we say more?
• One of these five spring quiches will certainly be on our Easter table.
A Year Ago and a Week: HFCS Proven Risky and Double-Chocolate Muffins