This time last year, we gave you eight delicious ways to change up your egg salad sandwich, shared how to make your own instant flavored oatmeal, and ogled some monochromatic kitchens. Check it out!
The images above are in bold below.
• If you're tired of the same old egg salad sandwich, you might want to switch things up with one of these ideas!
• Anyone tried dango? It's a delicious Japanese street food!
• We're not quite sure we're bold enough for these monochromatic kitchens, but it sure is fun to peruse the pictures!
• An excellent and easy way to tell your beer bottle apart from the rest: put a rubber band around it!
• For a kitchen without windows, this Gramercy Park studio kitchen looks quite bright and elegant.
• Buttery, fruit-filled pastries...You've got to try these eccles cakes.
• The broiler is one of the most useful - and under-appreciated - tools in the kitchen!
• Care to expand your fungi repertoire? Try enoki mushrooms!
• We make this hearty tomato sauce with pasta almost every week in our house.
• Thanks to this list, malbec wines have won our hearts this past year.
• Know your green cabbage from your napa cabbage? Here's a handy guide.
• Poaching eggs ahead can save you prep time once guests arrive.
• Smoky deviled eggs with greek yogurt...need we say more?
• One of these five spring quiches will certainly be on our Easter table.
A Year Ago and a Week: HFCS Proven Risky and Double-Chocolate Muffins